Become an alumnus
As an alumnus, you will have a vantage point on the current issues in the world of education, and you can participate in developing your field of education, if you wish. We also want to offer our alumni the opportunity to continuously learn and update their competence through Open University of Applied Sciences studies, for example. As an alumnus, you can study at Centria’s Open University of Applied Sciences for 10 credits within two years of your graduation for free.
As an alumnus, you can participate in the development of our education in different ways, for example:
- by acting as a mentor for students in your field
- by offering thesis topics or placements for students
- by recruiting Centria students to your work organisation
- as a lecturer telling Centria students about your work and organisation
- by participating in events organised by Centria
- by participating in the development of education, for example in industry-specific advisory boards
- by telling your career story for educational marketing
- by networking with other Centria alumni
Join the LinkedIn group
In the group you can freely network with other Centria alumni, share experiences, successes and your own expertise.